Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What a hoary mess! The New Orleans diocese tells Catholics to avoid the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Why?

What a hoary mess! The New Orleans diocese tells Catholics to avoid the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Why?

They say it is morally compromised because it uses abortion-derived cell lines.

ALL VACCINES involve the use of HEK 293 cells. The Vatican said it was morally acceptable to use those vaccines that SAVE LIVES.

So you have a choice. Take your chances and don't get vaccined. Get vaccined and burn in he**. Your choice.

Posted - March 2, 2021

Responses

What is the height of human stupidity? 

They Fight and protest for their right to be killed, yet they demand an end to all killings.
    They fight and protest over things they consider to be offensive, yet it's perfectly right for them to be offensive to others.
    They bitch and moan, "give us a vaccine to end this terrible disease", yet when a vaccine comes along, they reuse to take it.
    They're quick to find fault with everyone and everything around them, but when it comes to themself, they're "faultless".
    They cry out that black lives matter, blue lives matter, all lives matter, yet they won't wear a mask to protect the life of their neighbor.
    They stick their heads up their butts and wonder why they can't see.

He touched me.  I'm offended. She looked at me.  Did not!  Did too!.

(sigh)

The wise speak and the foolish ignore them.
    The fool speaks and everyone suffers.
      March 2, 2021 12:48 PM MST

Couldn't have said it better than this. That's it! We know that. What can we do about it? "Nuttin' honey"? SIGH. I wonder how long in the future will it be before we see a movie about all of this? Whom do you pick to be FOOTOO? I pick Jabbah the Hut...the SLOTH from Star Wars. The resemblance is uncanny don'tcha think? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      March 2, 2021 12:54 PM MST

Shorter answer. Catholics are stupid sheep.
      March 2, 2021 1:29 PM MST