Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will Alan Weisselberg flip? Who be he? The CFO (chief financial ossifer) of the FOOTOO companies. Why will he flip?

Will Alan Weisselberg flip? Who be he? The CFO (chief financial ossifer) of the FOOTOO companies. Why will he flip?

FOOTOO can't pardon him.

Posted - March 2, 2021

Responses

I believe he will flip to save his own hide, if it comes to that.  Trump wouldn't do anything to help him, why should he be loyal to Trump?
      March 2, 2021 9:18 AM MST

Well FOOTOO is powerless and impotent so he can't actually do anything to buy his CFO off. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for Weisselberg to blink and how much he tells. Will he be another Michael Cohen and let it all come out? That would be VERY fun to read. Bet the FOOTOO is stewing in his own juices right now. He has nothing he can offer to anyone except lies. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 2, 2021 10:03 PM MST
      March 2, 2021 1:03 PM MST

If Weisselberg has the goods on him, Trump should be very worried and so should his kids.  
      March 2, 2021 10:03 PM MST

Any CFO who doesn't KNOW where all the bodies are buried isn't worth his pay. The CFO engineers a lot of the action.  He is the one who is SUPPOSED to know what to do and how to do it so you can get away with it. FOOTOO can offer him nothing of value. He's old. Does want to spend the rest of his life in prison for simply effecting what his boss expected him to do? Maybe if he's crazy. Otherwise methinks he will Michael Cohen his way to a deal. Thank you for your reply L! :) Always go after the accountant. Isn't that how they got mobsters on tax evasion so they could jail them? They couldn't get 'em on murder so they did the best they could. :)
      March 3, 2021 4:23 AM MST

I agree that Weisselberg will flip on Trump to make a deal for himself.  If he is really smart and really knows where the bodies ae buried, he could avoid jail completely, unlike Michael Cohen.
      March 3, 2021 6:05 AM MST

I bet Mike would love a do-over and play it differently. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 3, 2021 10:17 AM MST

I think he would, too.  As it turned out, even with his prison sentence, he came out smelling like a rose and Trump came out smelling like a month's worth of dirty laundry.
      March 3, 2021 3:23 PM MST

I think without Cohen's first-hand testimony the case against FOOTOO would not be so easily won. After all accountants and lawyers are the ones who know most assuredly the depth and breadth and width of the corruption. They work with the crook side-by-side to facilitate and grease and oil the wrongdoing. I think Cohen is a hero. But if FOOTOO had valued him and protected him we would never have heard a word out of him. He did say he would take a bullet for FOOTOO once upon a time. But FOOTOO treated him very shabbily because FOOTOO is the ultimate stupid dumb and now he is paying for it. Thank you for yout reply L. I think I'll ask a question about it! :)
      March 4, 2021 3:24 AM MST

That certainly is true.  That's why they tell you to never lie to your attorney or your accountant. :)  Trump's terrible treatment of those people will come back to haunt him, I think.  Hopefully, they'll have the last laugh.
      March 4, 2021 6:02 AM MST