Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is it simply COWARDICE that causes folks to talk about others instead of confronting them directly? If not what is it then?

Is it simply COWARDICE that causes folks to talk about others instead of confronting them directly? If not what is it then?

Posted - March 3, 2021

Responses

• AG

They are scared of ruining their relationship with the other person, because they like things how they are. It's people pleasing. 
      March 3, 2021 5:35 AM MST

So behind the back they stab. In front of the face they are kissups. Swell. Sigh. Thank you for your reply AG! :) Long ago I knew an AG. Are you she?
      March 3, 2021 10:20 AM MST

Basically. Many people are like this. Sometimes even our own friends we think are close and would never lie to us. 

You're welcome.

Yes, it's me. :)
      March 3, 2021 11:35 AM MST

((hugs)) Hi sweetie! It's been years. Glad to see you and thank you for finding me and touching base. I hope you're happy and well!:) ((hugs))  Those hugs are extra because I just felt like it! :)
      March 3, 2021 11:42 AM MST

(hugs) 

Lots has happened in the past few years. It's nice to see you, too!!
      March 3, 2021 11:44 AM MST

I know at the time you going through some things and I hope all of that is behind. I hope the "lots" is all good. You deserve the best and I hope it finds you! You and your family are weathering this pandemic very well I hope. We're getting more vaccines so hopefully enough people will get vaccinated to stop the spread. Take care and thanks again. You had to go out of your way to get here. I appreciate that. Why I have this niche is because I was a problem for the folks who tried to put my questions in the right selections. Some of my questions could have fit in a bazillion places. So I was asked if I'd mind being segregated so I could ask anything and not have to worry about putting it in the right place. Of course I said yes! You would have too wouldn't you? :)
      March 3, 2021 11:50 AM MST