Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Anyone with brains would KNOW to treat those with information that could take them down with respect and dignity. Right?

Anyone with brains would KNOW to treat those with information that could take them down with respect and dignity. Right?

I mean you KNOW what they KNOW and could spill if given the right incentive.

Treat your accountant and your LAWYER as if your life depended on them.

FOOTOO treated Michael Cohen like sh** and is paying for it.

Too soon old...too late schmart. Bet FOOTOO doesn't have a clue and would do nothing differently.

Dumb as they come. Stupid dumb. Well you can get by that way if you are very lucky. If you aren't?

Posted - March 4, 2021

Responses

Cohen should not have been running a shady taxi service and evading taxes. 
    Nothing to do with Trump. 
      March 4, 2021 7:55 AM MST

Once again you avoid the issue entirely. It is not flattering for you m2c. Knock it off. Stop pulling in the tertiary and extraneous the irrelevant the obscure the arcane the unrelated.  I know you can do better. Why don't you give a it a try? You might like it! Sheesh.
      March 4, 2021 9:20 AM MST

I have not heard Cohen accuse Trump of anything illegal.

Hush payments are not illegal....sleezy but not illegal.

The claim that assets were over or under claims based on purpose does not hold water. 

Assests are not estimated for taxes. It is all cost based. 
    And banks use THEIR OWN appraisers. Not the  borrowers.

I give Trump credit for not pardoning his lawyer for the crooked stuff Cohen did.  This post was edited by my2cents at March 4, 2021 9:26 AM MST
      March 4, 2021 9:25 AM MST

OMG. For heaven's sakes let it rest. Give it a rest. Not possible. You feel OBLIGATED to defend everything FOOTOO 24/7 no matter how cursory or mundane or microscopic or nonessential . I have no idea why you do but you seem OBSESSED with doing it. I feel sorry for you. I do. That obsession and fanaticism must take its toll on you. Pity that.
      March 4, 2021 9:42 AM MST

I am just replykng to responses. 
      March 4, 2021 9:44 AM MST