Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I have always been very curious who was the "first to" do/say. Have you too?

I have always been very curious who was the "first to" do/say. Have you too?

Who was the first to lie
Who was the first to steal
Who was the first to cheat
Who was the first to betray
Who was the first to commit treason
Who was the first to murder

Wouldn't you like to know their names? The situation. Their reasons?

Lost in antiquity. Unheralded. Unknown. A trailblazer for many more to come with no credit for it at all.

No press. No publicity. No accolades. No prizes. No rewards. No nuttin'!

Posted - March 4, 2021

Responses

If you believe the Bible...Satan in the form of a snake told the first lie to Eve.  Eve would have told the second to Adam. Adam told the 3rd to God. Then Cain would have the 4th.....
      March 4, 2021 7:51 AM MST

I am not always conversing with others with BIBLE in mind m2c. Believe it or not everyone here is NOT a CHRISTIAN. Why would I bring my religious beliefs into a queston where they have no bearing at all? Try to see my point of view. PEOPLE EXISTED BEFORE CHRIST. Christianity was not born the same day Adam and Eve were born. There is so much wrong about your reply and you don't even understand why. Cavemen existed. Ancient peoples existed. Do you think everything began with Christianity? Seriously? Well my dear you ought to do a little research. Find out when homo saps first showed up. Find out about all the groups of people who existed that no longer do..they are extinct. The first person who lied was not from the BIBLE forward. I shall research exactly and ask another question with the HISTORY for you so you can know what I'm talking about. Thanks though. Caused me to do research so I can ask another question.
      March 4, 2021 9:28 AM MST

Of course there were people before Jesus. 

You asked a question. Now, I assumed you wanted an answer. 

I believe in the Bible. It is not only a religious book it is also a history book. 

You may disagree with the Bible..that is your opinion and you have every right to it. 

But I also have the right to mine. 
      March 4, 2021 9:39 AM MST