Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you have any views that some might consider to be flaky absurd ridiculous? Do you share them or stifle it? Do you believe in UFO'S?

Do you have any views that some might consider to be flaky absurd ridiculous? Do you share them or stifle it? Do you believe in UFO'S?

As what? Wacky or possible?

Can a serious scientist believe that life exists elsewhere?

Is it unreasonable? Of all the trillions and trillions
of "out there" is it logical reasonable sensible to believe we are the only "intellect" anywhere?

Did GOD just create earth or the universe galaxies? Ever think of life in its ENTIRETY or just the tiny bit that involves you in it?

Posted - March 4, 2021

Responses

It there life on other planets? We do not know. Any serious scientists could not rule definately without evidence.

Are the "ufos" we see in the US aliens? No, I think they are US military craft that they are not willing to tell us about. This post was edited by my2cents at March 5, 2021 6:44 AM MST
      March 4, 2021 6:57 PM MST

We don't know what we don't know. We do that the Government of every country keeps things from the people. That covers a lot. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      March 5, 2021 2:30 AM MST

Yep I believe in a lot of things that some people may conceder flaky - Bigfoot, UFO's, Shape shifters and a few other things. They say it is always best to end with a song so here is one by the Canadian rock group the Guess Who.  Cheers!

You don't believe that this whole universe
    Could be inside your little sister's purse
    You don't believe you're just a living glob
    Like Lucy, Freddy, Ricky, Frank, and Bob

We're life in the bloodstream, baby
    That's the natural progression
    We're life in the bloodstream
    I hope the little boy don't fall and skin his knee

Ain't it hard when you discover
    Your energy has to leave you for another
    Don't it make you wanna lay down and cry
    When they tell you it's time you have to die

This post was edited by Nanoose at March 5, 2021 2:31 AM MST
      March 4, 2021 7:42 PM MST

Apologies m'dear but I don't really understand the lyrics. That line "I hope the little don't fall and skin his knee" throws me completely. Also "life in the bloodstream"? What does that mean. Sorry I'm so thickheaded but you know by now I don't pretend to understand what I don't understand. I admit it and hope someone can enlighten me. It may just be over my head. Could you kindly simplify for me? SIGH. With regard to what you believe in I'm open to anything and everything. My mind is not shut tight. We perceive 3 dimensions. Could there be 27? Of course there could and the other 24 could be inaccessible to us. See? Open. Thank you for your reply. Sorry I couldn't do a better job responding! :) Happy Friday to you and yours Nanoose! :)
      March 5, 2021 2:35 AM MST