Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I expect the main reason many folks always accept never question is it isn't as scary. Is that why you are not a questioner? Or are you?

I expect the main reason many folks always accept never question is it isn't as scary. Is that why you are not a questioner? Or are you?

Posted - March 7, 2021

Responses

I will question anything that doesn't make sense to me.  I don't just go along to get along.  I have no difficulty going my own way even if everyone else is going in the opposite direction.  
      March 7, 2021 7:14 AM MST

I know that about you. But the question is really directed at the millions of FOOTOO worshippers. Not folks like thee. They NEVER question what he says/does/is. NOT ONCE. They do not dare because he terrifies them OR he never does anything to question? Either way it's kinda hard to treat them without mocking them. For me. BAD ROSIE. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 7, 2021 8:00 AM MST

I know exactly what you mean although I'm pretty sure that it isn't always fear that keeps them in line, it's that he expresses their exact sentiments and gives them license to do the same.
      March 7, 2021 9:52 AM MST

Deep down I believe that's is exactly right. He has given them permission to rise up and out and spread the filth and everything that comes with it. I like my interpretation better because it gives an excuse. But yours is undoubtedly TRUER. It's just that I never IMAGINED so many millions of people were that despicable. Did you have a clue? We can't unknow what we know so now we are stuck with that knowledge. A burden for me and thee surely. Thank you for your reply L. I wonder what will transpire today that we will have to talk about tomorrow? Wouldn't it be loverly if it were something GREAT? Just for a change? :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 8, 2021 8:12 AM MST
      March 8, 2021 4:30 AM MST

I don't think I ever gave a though to how many despicable people there were in this country until Trump gave them license a voice.  I have always known there were racists and bigots, but they seemed to be fairly well-contained before.  Now that they've been let loose, it will be difficult, if not impossible, to get the Genie back in the bottle.
      March 8, 2021 8:18 AM MST

Well I'm shocked amazed disappointed and frightened. Not that they exist. They always did on the fringes to be shunned mocked ridiculed as they deserve. But now to find out they number in tens of millions and that number is growing? FOOTOO freed them from their bondage and celebrated them and sucked up to them and legitimized them and honored them and complimented them and so we have discovered THEY WERE ALWAYS THERE just waiting for their deliverance. I am thankful my parents are not alive to witness what has become of their adopted country. They would be devastated. I hope there is more hope than I can see. I'm limited in imagining that happening...putting them back on the fringes forced to live underground and be mocked ridiculed so much so they ever show their faces again. The ideal would be that they die out and not have any progeny. EVER AGAIN. One can hope. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 9, 2021 4:07 AM MST

We are, once again, I agreement.  I'm not sure whether we were better off when we didn't know so much about them (ignorance is bliss?) or now that we see them for what they are.  At least now that they're out in the open, we can be aware of what they are capable and try to say out of range.
      March 9, 2021 10:42 AM MST

Yabut! In the good old days before FOOTOO I had no idea there were homo saps out there in such numbers who had so many screws loose! Now that I know am I glad? Nope I'm not L. I liked it better when I didn't know how many crackpots there are. Now when I go out I wonder "is that one of them?". Sheesh! Thank you for your reply my friend. Will it ever or never end? The FOOTOO influence? I know. How can anyone answer such a question? :(
      March 9, 2021 11:33 AM MST

It will end when Trump no longer holds sway in the party or when enough people realize what he truly represents and stop voting Republican.  There is no lack of volunteers to take his place should he no longer be involved - Ivanka, Don, Jr., Eric, Hawley, Greene, etc.  
      March 9, 2021 1:06 PM MST

Won't everyone you mention be a carbon copycat of FOOTOO? It is most bizarrely weird that so many millions are intellectually vapid. That is the height of their aspiration. Go figger! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 10, 2021 6:14 AM MST
      March 10, 2021 1:58 AM MST

Well, you're right and it is a call to arms for the political parties to start vetting and putting up better candidates.  We often vote for the lesser of two evils.  How about giving us a chance to vote for two qualified candidates.
      March 10, 2021 6:17 AM MST

Geez what a concept that is m'dear! TWO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES? How long has it been since that has been our choices? I wonder what has to occur FIRST to get there? Sigh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee! :)
      March 11, 2021 2:48 AM MST

That may have happened back in the long ago, but not so much in the time when I was more politically aware.  First, you have to find someone who is basically honest and trustworthy.  Someone who is open-minded enough to see the other side, even if it isn't his/her personal opinion.  Someone who really cares about the country and its citizens rather than how much personal help the position can be for the politician.  I'm sure there are people out there like that, but the way the system is now, it's geared to keep them suppressed.  We need campaign finance reform desperately.  
      March 11, 2021 6:54 AM MST

I think it's too late for that. 74 million homo saps wanted another 4 years of a monstrous abomination. What can one do about THAT? Nuttin' honey! Sadly. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 11, 2021 11:29 AM MST

I'm hoping that the state attorneys general keep him so busy that he doesn't have time to actually throw his hat in the ring for 2024.  
      March 11, 2021 8:05 PM MST

Who knows if he will even be here then? His ticker could just give out. I guess he thrives on stress but a body can only take so much of it and then BOOM! Meanwhile we sit back and watch the fools jump through the rings and perform for him. What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday! :)
      March 12, 2021 1:30 AM MST

Yes, his ticker could give out.  
      March 12, 2021 7:15 AM MST

He is obese and eats fatty foods and NEVER exercises. Eventually it should catch up to him. If it doesn't that will PROVE he is inhuman. An automaton. A robot. A puppet. Or an alien send by the devil to destroy us. I know. Over the top, right? Apologies. I get on a riff and just go with it! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 12, 2021 7:47 AM MST

Others who have the same bad habits have died early.  Maybe we'll be lucky.
      March 12, 2021 8:24 AM MST

Maybe it's a crapshoot. Maybe it's all due to fate which none of us will escape. I'd like to think that all will be revealed to us once we pass on to the next level...if one exists. See how we did. Get graded? It doesn't hurt to hope for that. I have always loved being tested. The only way to find out what you are right about and wrong about. Learning that makes my day! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 19, 2021 6:10 AM MDT