Active Now

Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Shocking. Aussie Richard Pusey admits filming a cop as she lay dying and taunting her. An AUSSIE?

Shocking. Aussie Richard Pusey admits filming a cop as she lay dying and taunting her. An AUSSIE?

Not a FOOTOO ADORING WHITE DOMESTIC VIOLENT SUPREMACIST TERRORIST? AN AUSSIE? Say it ain't so.

Posted - March 10, 2021

Responses

We have our share of entitled rich a$$hol3s here. More than a few are in parliament.
    Where do you think FOX owner Rupert Murdererdoch comes from?
      March 10, 2021 3:07 PM MST

I hope my question conveyed my SHOCK R. Literally shocked. That is something an american white violent domestic FOOTOO terrorist surely would exult in doing. But an AUSSIE? It does not compute. I feel the exact same way about Canadians. I knew the Murdererdoch monster was BUT more than one?. There is always a grotesque monstrous example. See how easy it is to think in ruts? At least it seems to be so for me.  I think of tennis and the Opera House and kangaroos and "put a shrimp on the barbie" and also I LOVE the accent. I just threw that in for the halibut. I think of was it Steve Irwin whose kids took over when he died caring for all kinds of animals. Buckaroo Dundee? The guy with that huge knife who had nifty adventures? There is just no room in my head for the likes of someone taunting and filming a dying person. OK. There ya go. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :).
      March 11, 2021 2:24 AM MST