Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dollaraires and Hundred Dollariares are sending money in to a BILLIONAIRE to pay his legal bills. This makes perfect sense because?

Dollaraires and Hundred Dollariares are sending money in to a BILLIONAIRE to pay his legal bills. This makes perfect sense because?

Posted - March 11, 2021

Responses

I don't know the case here but I would guess it makes sense if their contributions are tokens of support more than financial help.
      March 14, 2021 6:01 PM MDT

FOOTOO set up a super PAC the acronym of which is SAP (Save America Pac) and has ordered all his followers to send contributions to HIS super PAC and stiff the Republican Party. He is now in a fight to totally destroy the GOP and he wants his adoring worshippers to prove their loyalty by contributing to his bank account. There are no rules to what he does with that money. NONE. It's his to do with as he wishes. So how many of the "little people" are doing that I don't know. That any of them are proves the degree of idolatry to me. I wonder if any other POL anywhere in the world is worshipped so abjectly and completely as FOOTOO is worshipped by his adoring admirers? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      March 15, 2021 3:06 AM MDT