Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Shower him with compliments and he will follow you anywhere. Some "leaders" are chosen for their dupability. They are manipulatable. True?

Shower him with compliments and he will follow you anywhere. Some "leaders" are chosen for their dupability. They are manipulatable. True?

Find the Achilles Heel and you OWN them. CONTROL them. Just like a switch. You turn them ON and OFF and they don't have a clue what you are doing. Yes they are that simple.

That's what you want to find. A beard a front a fake. All despot dictators are that. All alike. Weak. Needy. Inadequate.

Posted - March 12, 2021

Responses

Case in point, Ronnie Ray-gun. Successful because those pulling his strings were competent. A dead man, a stuffed shirt. Rather than BEING President, he was PLAYING THE ROLE of President. An actor doing an actor's job. Wore the costumes, struck the poses, spoke the lines, handed out the patronage but did NOT write the scripts, he let his veep and cabinet run things (Bush Sr may have been found wanting in the big chair, but was arguably one of the best VPs in history. Lacked the stones for the top job, and was hamstrung by having a brain-dead cretin as his own Vice).
      March 12, 2021 3:14 AM MST

Ron had charm. I believe he was elected president of the Screen Actors Guild at one time. Charming goes a long way in life m'dear. It makes up for much in life that is distasteful. Nancy was his brain and keeper from the very beginning. He did have a very nice smile. I believe it was genuine. He just didn't have a clue about everything swirling around him. I bet he never got furious. I bet he took everything with a stoic calm. Not because he was but because he didn't have a clue about what was going on. He was a terrible governor in California. But the "right" folks saw promise in him and that's why they groomed him to be president. Just what I think. I don't KNOW of coure. Thank you for your thoughtful and INFORMED reply R. I can always count on you for that which I appreciate bigly! :)
      March 12, 2021 5:37 AM MST

So who had his brain and unmentionables when he was married to Jane?
      March 12, 2021 6:43 PM MST

When Jane Wyman dumped him she implied that he was dumber than mud. They had Maureen who died in her 50's I think. Then Nancy latched onto him and never let go. They had two kids. I remember Ronnie. He does ads today about being an Atheist! I forget his sister's name and I don't know if she is still alive.  Thank you for your reply R! :)
      March 13, 2021 5:02 AM MST