Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I guess they were terrified. In Oklahoma City 5 ossifers gunned down a 15-year old by pumping 13 bullets into him. Charge is manslaughter?

I guess they were terrified. In Oklahoma City 5 ossifers gunned down a 15-year old by pumping 13 bullets into him. Charge is manslaughter?

Not MURDER?

First of all he was BOY  not a man. So it is boyslaughter they are charged with. Ridikkalus. They are all chickensh** murderers. 13 bullets. 5 orifics doing the shooting. Terrified to a man. What a joke.

The boy was Stavian Roldriguez and he was an alleged accomplice in a gas station robbery!

Since when is robbery punishable by MURDER?

Posted - March 12, 2021

Responses

Armed 15 yr old. 

Who did not follow instructions. 

Drop your gun and lay on the ground. 

He dropped his gun. But then brings his hand to his back pocket. All officers open fire. 
    The officers have no way to know what is in his back pocket and are trained to assume it is another weapon. 

It boils done to the same thing as it always does....the person (armed robber in this case) did not follow officer instructions. 

It is ridiculous that they have been charged with anything.  This post was edited by my2cents at March 12, 2021 5:51 AM MST
      March 12, 2021 5:49 AM MST