Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » According to his medical records FOOTOO is 6'3" and weighs 322 pounds. If he looked/sounded like Don Knotts wouldja have voted for him?

According to his medical records FOOTOO is 6'3" and weighs 322 pounds. If he looked/sounded like Don Knotts wouldja have voted for him?

Posted - March 13, 2021

Responses

Donald Trump is not 6'3.  He is the same height as junior, who is 6'1 and, as you can see, Barron is taller than his father.  That he weights 322 lbs. I can believe.

This post was edited by SpunkySenior at March 13, 2021 7:17 AM MST
      March 13, 2021 7:10 AM MST

I Google "how tall is donald trump" and what I got was 6' 3" so I reported it. I also got 322 lbs when I asked how much he weighed. I just report what I find out. I will Google "how tall is Barron" and report that. Thank you for your reply. A picture is worth a thousands. Used to be. These days they can be photoshopped cropped.
      March 13, 2021 7:19 AM MST

Sounds good to me. :)
      March 13, 2021 8:22 AM MST

:):):)
      March 19, 2021 5:43 AM MDT

But Dr. Roney said Trump only weighed 248 pounds. I always figured  Trump paid the doctor to lie about his weight and the extra sad part is Trump probably used  hard working American tax dollars to pay for the lie. Maybe Trump will start stress eating because his tax returns are under investigation then when he dies they will have to cut a big hole in the roof and take him out with a twin rotor helicopter. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 13, 2021 9:50 AM MST

There used to be a TV show "My 600lb life". I was not a dedicated watcher thereof but I did see a couple of episodes. I think one person weighed 900 lbs and covered the entire bed. Had to go to the hospital and I think they took him out by a window with a crane. How do you operate on 900 lbs? I cannot grasp how anyone can allow him or herself to get that huge and lowered him to a flatbed truck.. Sure. Ten or 20 lbs. But 500 lbs or more? How can anyone eat that much and not notice what is happening to their bodies? I always feel they have no one in their lives who love them enough to help when help is crucial. I feel sorry for them because of that. thank you for your reply. The FOOTOO adoring worshippers would adoringly worship him at a weight of 1000 lbs. More of him to suckup to and adore. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      March 19, 2021 5:48 AM MDT