Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do machines "go wrong" more often than human beings? Bad wiring, defective parts, willful obstinate bodaciously evil maker?

Do machines "go wrong" more often than human beings? Bad wiring, defective parts, willful obstinate bodaciously evil maker?

Posted - March 14, 2021

Responses

If they go wrong by bad wiring... it was a human somewhere who wired it badly.  
      March 17, 2021 5:05 PM MDT

Defective parts or put together incorrectly? Are there more "bad" machines or bad people? Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 18, 2021 6:39 PM MDT
      March 18, 2021 2:35 AM MDT

Not when compared to this "yours, truly" human being; the inspiration for your question.

;)

(My answer here is posted all in good fun. I've been away since your last reply to me on another question.)

March 18, 2021 6:43 PM MDT

Away having fun I hope WQ! That's always the best reason. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :) I think by now after all this time you know I use everything I encounter because everything seems to trigger more questions. I wonder if and when the merry-go-round will slow down? This post was edited by RosieG at March 19, 2021 5:19 AM MDT
      March 19, 2021 2:59 AM MDT