Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly NOT ONE GOP POL voted for the $1.9 Trillion Relief Bill which allegedly 70% of the American people support! Do they know?

Allegedly NOT ONE GOP POL voted for the $1.9 Trillion Relief Bill which allegedly 70% of the American people support! Do they know?

In NOT SUPPORTING what 70% of the American people support aren't they CONCOMITANTLY ALIENATING 70% of the American people?

Now kicking around Dr. Seuss and Potato Head may satisfy themselves....and 30% of the American People. Granted. Cancel culture is what they want to talk about so they do. On and on and on and on and on and on.

However how mathematically inadequate are they to support 30% and alienate 70% of the American People?

How does that compute? How do they with the convoluted logic and irrational mentality "justify/rationalize" going with the 30% and insulting harming hurting financially the 70%? Anyone out there in that 30% who can do that? Seriously? Ga head. Try. I DARE YOU!

Posted - March 14, 2021

Responses

Not allegedly.  Not one Rep voted for it. 

No 70% do not support this bill as written. 
      March 14, 2021 9:48 AM MDT

Then I take it you will be returning your stimulus check and any other monetary/tax relief you receive as a result of it, right?
      March 14, 2021 12:24 PM MDT

Nope. I will be spending it and stimulating the economy. 
    I was in favor of a clean bill for the people's covid relief. Should have been passed in Oct.  Pelosi and McConnell played games with it. 
    I do hope McConnell is primaried next time around.

March 14, 2021 2:09 PM MDT

I didn't think you would return the money.  Maybe when the GOP puts forth clean bills, the Dems will do the same.  
      March 14, 2021 2:11 PM MDT