Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Typical two-faced GOP pol. VOTES AGAINST the $1.9 trillion relief bill then brags to his constituents what they will receive. Is he BI?

Typical two-faced GOP pol. VOTES AGAINST the $1.9 trillion relief bill then brags to his constituents what they will receive. Is he BI?

He lives on the down low and "sucks up to" everyone up and down and way below.

He is on record as voting against  as is every single FOOTOO whinya** whimpering suckup.

He goes out and brags to his constituents how swell as he** he is and what they're gonna get due to his vote?

Are they as stupid dumb as he is? I sure hope not.

Posted - March 14, 2021

Responses

Every Republican who is against this relief bill should forfeit any compensation they receive from it.  
      March 14, 2021 12:21 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! Funnee hunnee. You know that will happen when HE** freezes over and FOOTOO admits he was a terrible president who lied all the time. When do you expect that to happen? Exactly! Thank you for your reply. What you speak of takes integrity character honor. Name ONE FOOTOO pol who is even ONE of those things? You can't. Such does not exist. And so it goes. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 15, 2021 11:54 AM MDT

Maybe Romney, Murkowski, Sasse or the others who voted against Trump.
      March 15, 2021 9:18 PM MDT

Exactly! None of them are FOOTOO pols which is why you cannot name one who is who has those traits. Sadly. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to ya! :) Seems that a majority of New Yorkers when polled don't want Cuomo to resign. I wonder how and when the denouement will arrive?
      March 16, 2021 2:20 AM MDT

Exactly.  Happy Tuesday. :)  Yesterday I had my second Covid shot.  So far, no side effects.  In two weeks, I will be fully inoculated and can visit with family that has had their shots.  Whoopee!
      March 16, 2021 8:14 AM MDT

:):):) That is AWESOME! Well I'm still biding my time. Checking out when/where Johnson & Johnson will be available. Meanwhile we double mask face shield glove social distance and carry on as before. I read that 50% of WHITE MALE FOOTOO adoring worshippers flatly refuse to get the shot. How many of the 74 million adoring worshippers who voted for FOOTOO are WHITE MALES? A bundle. So is that gonna affect the rest of the world's population? Will it effect more terrible? I dunno. Time will tell. They KNOW FOOTOO secretly got the shots in January before he was booted out of the oval office. That don't make no never mind to them so that mean FOOTOO has lost his mojo! Gonna ask! Thank you for your reply sweetie and congrats! :)
      March 17, 2021 3:41 AM MDT

Something on Yahoo today showed Trump telling people to get vaccinated.  A day late and a dollar short - as usual.  I guess once they found out he got the shots secretly, he had to come out with his approval for his minions to do the same.  

EDIT:  Here's the link  https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/3500ef19-7bd6-32c1-b40c-3ae2d7ea0976/covid-19-vaccines-get-an.html This post was edited by SpunkySenior at March 18, 2021 8:29 AM MDT
      March 17, 2021 10:34 AM MDT

Know what I read today? FOOTOO has lot his mojo. When told FOOTOO said to get the shot the response was "he is a New York liberal. Why should we listen to him?" These were ostensibly FOOTOO supporters. I think they have abandoned him and he doesn't even know it! I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply!
      March 18, 2021 8:32 AM MDT

What politican are you talking about?
      March 14, 2021 1:59 PM MDT

He got his amendment in.  He supported it.  But not the entire bill. 
      March 18, 2021 8:36 AM MDT