Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "FOOTOO would rather you die than aid Biden's vaccine rollout." Why did FOOTOO TURNCOAT and SECRETLY get vaccinated in January?

"FOOTOO would rather you die than aid Biden's vaccine rollout." Why did FOOTOO TURNCOAT and SECRETLY get vaccinated in January?

Posted - March 16, 2021

Responses

Because, among all his other negative attributes, he's a hypocrite.
      March 16, 2021 8:29 AM MDT

Ah yes I remember it well. Why do his adoring worshippers never notice the hypocrisy and the lies? Are they deaf dumb and blind or just dense as marble or the petrified forest? They have to be really stupid dumb not to know. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 16, 2021 3:15 PM MDT

Well, hy-poc-risy is a word with three syllables and, according to Trump, that's too many for the average Trump voter to understand.  
      March 17, 2021 10:36 AM MDT

I knew there was a darn good reason! Thank you for your reply L. Explains a lot doesn't it?
      March 18, 2021 8:28 AM MDT

1. It is NOT Biden's vaccine rollout.

2. We have vaccines because of Trump.

3. Trump rolled out the vaccines. 

4. The states are in charge of adminstering the shots. The states with problems are blue. (How many did Coumo have to throw away?) Yes. A competent Governor should be able to admister the shots. Determining who should get the opportunity to receive the shot first. 

5. We are all grown people we can decide if we want to take a vaccine or not.

Personally, I have no plans to take it. I am young and have no health issues.   If the case was different I would likely want the vaccine myself.
      March 18, 2021 8:46 AM MDT