Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » THIS IS NUTS! Knowing about the $27 million settlement for George Floyd's family isn't what nails Chauvin. WHAT DOES?

THIS IS NUTS! Knowing about the $27 million settlement for George Floyd's family isn't what nails Chauvin. WHAT DOES?

WATCHING HIM with his knee on the neck of George Floyd for 8 minutes as he stared right into the camera KNOWING he was being videod. The arrogant SOB committed act in broad dayling. THAT'S the thing that matters. There are MILLIONS OF WITNESSES for cryin' out loud.

So the city settled $27 Million on the family. What does that have to do with SEEING THE MURDER HAPPENING IN REAL TIME BY MILLIONS OF EYES?

They're gonna millk it. Sheesh. Which stupid dumbs will buy it? Oh the same ones that buy lies because that's what they grew up on politically and enjoy? I dunno. T'is a puzzlement.

Posted - March 16, 2021

Responses

I really don't understand how anyone could watch that video and think that Chauvin didn't mean to kill Floyd once he had his knee on Floyd's neck.  Floyd may have resisted arrest in the beginning, but once he was handcuffed and down on the ground, he was no threat to anyone.  In my opinion, a trial isn't even necessary - all the jurors need to do is sentence Chauvin.
      March 16, 2021 8:24 AM MDT

Ditto! Me too. The level of stupid dumb is astonishing to me. Prejudice the case? Seriously? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 16, 2021 3:20 PM MDT