Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Many sexually depraved people in the world. Bet lynching/insurrectioning/bear spraying/beating are real TURNONS! FOR?

Many sexually depraved people in the world. Bet lynching/insurrectioning/bear spraying/beating are real TURNONS! FOR?

The sexually impotent. The frustrated inept inadequate unwanted.

The only way they can "get relief" is by doing that. Getting off on it. Watching others get off on it. Sick perverted depraved come in all sizes and colors and flags of identity.

So many of them? Well there ya go. That's what rejects do. STRIKE OUT. RETALIATE. REVENGE. VENDETTA!

They don't even know what message it sends to us. We know. It is very disgusting and despicable but they are all uniformly unattractive unappealing unsexy. That's the only outlet for them.

Do I KNOW that for sure? No. Of course not. I am not a psychiatrist. I know crackpots when I see them but the clinical name for it? Just observing the antics and figgering why they do that. Desperation and being so unappealing they have to murder to get attention. Oh well. Takes all kinds.

Posted - March 20, 2021

Responses