Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In a country that values DEMOCRACY the people choose whom they want to lead them. In the GOP version of America?

In a country that values DEMOCRACY the people choose whom they want to lead them. In the GOP version of America?

The pols insist on choosing their voters.

How do they do that? By making laws on their books EXCLUDING the voters who don't vote for them. All RED STATES currently have DOZENS of voter RESTRICTION laws being passed as fast as the jacka**es can pass them. Desperation. If they don't stack the deck they lose.  They KNOW that and so they do whatever it takes to INSURE the voters they want will be the only ones allowed to vote.

Desperation. Weak. Inadequate. Losers. Fata** jacka** low class gypsters

Cheat to win. The only way. Cheat to win. Cheat to win. Cheat to win. Cheat to win. Cheat to win.

In the GOP version that is quite alright. You do whatever it takes. You do whatever it takes. You do whatever it takes. Legal illegal right wrong evil despicable? Makes no difference to them. Cheat to win. Do whatever it takes. Cheat to win. Do whatever it takes.

Posted - March 20, 2021

Responses

Yep in a Democracy the people choose who they want to lead them and businesses  can choose who they will support. The Travel Industry's Most Important Luxury Network just removed all 10 of Trump's hotels and resorts from their list. I just read about that and thought I would work it into  one of your posts to help make your day. Cheers!
      March 21, 2021 12:09 PM MDT

That you did m'dear. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face! Thank you for the nifty info and Happy Monday to thee and thine Nanoose. Part of Mar A Lago is closed due to COVID 19 outbreak there. how sweet it is! :(  Or isn't? :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 22, 2021 2:47 AM MDT
      March 22, 2021 2:47 AM MDT

Actually you are describing a REPUBLIC. People voting for people to represent them in the government. 

Again there should be voter ID. There should ID for absentee ballots as well and clear rules for when those ballots must be recieved.  And those rules Constitutionally are supposed to be made by the state legislatures.  This post was edited by my2cents at March 21, 2021 6:28 PM MDT
      March 21, 2021 12:59 PM MDT