Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I have no idea who Barron will be when he becomes an adult. Know what I hope?

I have no idea who Barron will be when he becomes an adult. Know what I hope?

That he falls in love with and marries an African Asian American woman or man  who is Jewish. OR an IMMIGRANT of color from a "sh**hole" country. Of any gender.

That he is not a chip off the old block. That he is entirely himself and independent of the family proclivity to be venal vile anal. Go and meet the world and enjoy its riches. Divorce himself from his evil upbringing and be a credit to mankind. Show his best self and not let his parenting or DNA cripple him as hugely badly as the others.

My wish. What could it hurt? I'm nobody. No power. Still. I can dream can't I?

Posted - March 20, 2021

Responses

When I saw him with the rest of the family, he looked pretty gung-ho to me. A regular chip off the old crock.
      March 20, 2021 2:52 PM MDT

Really? So far he seems to be a cipher to me. Quiet. Low key. Invisible mostly. I guess I don't see what you see. Thank you for your reply E! :)
      March 21, 2021 3:20 AM MDT

I think he will grow up to be the most horrible Trump ever. Cheers and happy weekend
      March 20, 2021 2:55 PM MDT

Ditto.
      March 20, 2021 2:56 PM MDT

You do? Why is that Nanoose? So far he is invisible. He never speaks. We never read of his activities. He is mostly not there anywhere when the cameras roll. Almost as if they are protecting him from being known because? Have you ever heard him speak? I haven't. I don't know what the because could be. Might he be autistic for example? Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 21, 2021 3:22 AM MDT

I think he will be the most horrible Trump ever because he is likley  groomed  for that future 24/7. Cheers!
      March 21, 2021 10:38 AM MDT

What if he is Autistic as is rumored? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      March 21, 2021 10:42 AM MDT

Might be a different future if he is  Autistic  - like maybe he will grow up to be a World famous pianist. But I think it is more likely that even if he is  Autistic he will still be shown some horrible examples of how to treat people. Cheers!    
      March 21, 2021 11:04 AM MDT

We have friends whose autistic daughter Angie is now in her late 20's and lives in a group home. They have done that so that when they pass on she will be taken care of and comfy. They visit her and go places together but at the end of the day they take her back home. They were in their late 40's when they had her. I don't know if their ages were a big factor or not. Their entire lives have been lived focused on her. She has other problems besides Autism. I know there are high functioning Autistic people who live good normal lives. But she was saddled with multiple other problems as well. It is not an easy path for anyone. I don't know if Barron is Autistic but I kinda suspect he is. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. :)
      March 22, 2021 3:59 AM MDT

Why does anyone care? 

Should be happy...Ivanka she did marry a Jewish man..she even coverted to Judaism. 
    Donald Jr is dating a Hispanic woman. 

Barron is a kid. Leave the kids alone. 
      March 21, 2021 10:57 AM MDT