Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Has anyone ever HEARD Barron speak? When he is there which is very rare he is always silent. Quiet. What are his interests/hobbies?

Has anyone ever HEARD Barron speak? When he is there which is very rare he is always silent. Quiet. What are his interests/hobbies?

Does anyone outside the family know anything about him?

Posted - March 21, 2021

Responses

A testimony to the Trumps protecting their teenage son from the media.
      March 21, 2021 6:36 AM MDT

Melania keeps him out of the public eye, probably for good reason.  He is supposedly interested in "sports," but no specific sport was mentioned.  When they lived in Trump Tower in NYC, he had an entire floor to himself.  Supposedly, he had enough room to putt around a golf ball.  

March 21, 2021 8:05 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply L. The best thing she could have done would have been to divorce FOOTOO while she was carrying his child and he was screwing other women. Just my opinion. :)
      March 22, 2021 5:36 AM MDT

Well, I can only tell you what I would have done.  She's an adult who can make up her own mind and if she chose to stay with him with all his carousing around, that's her choice.  
      March 22, 2021 10:15 AM MDT

So tell me already! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 22, 2021 2:46 PM MDT

I would have walked.
      March 22, 2021 3:40 PM MDT

Ditto. Me too. But you know far too many women are used to being punching bags and treated shabbily as if they are second-class citizens. You are treated as you allow others to treat you. They are doormats. Not my style. I may have been painfully shy as a child and a loner but no one who treats me shabbily does it more than once. That's it! Out of there I go. I think too many women have no sense of worth and can't possibly value themselves or they would never put up with it. Sadly for their children because they are GAWDAWFUL role models. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 23, 2021 3:05 AM MDT

You are right and I agree.  Hats off to the ones who wake up and change their lives and do better for their children.
      March 23, 2021 8:05 AM MDT

Some really great kids had really great parents. Some did it right! Sadly not all. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 28, 2021 10:21 AM MDT