Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I suppose implying certain groups are stupid is not remotely racist at all. What is it then?

I suppose implying certain groups are stupid is not remotely racist at all. What is it then?

Posted - March 22, 2021

Responses

I guess I'm a racist.  I say all members of the human race are stupid!  (And they have yet to prove me wrong) - humor

Certain "groups" are stupid.  Take that group of drunk idiots walking out onto thin ice, just to see which one falls through first.  It wouldn't matter if they were all of the same nationality, skin color, or what (although they are almost always white males).  They ar stupid.  Does that mean all white people are stupid?  Or that all men are stupid? (um...ladies, don't answer that).   There are many "groups" who don't have access to good education.  That in turn usually means they're poor.  Being poor doesn't make one stupid.  Not having access to go education doesn't make one stupid.  (Benjamin Franklin dropped out of school when he was 10.)  Implying that certain groups are stupid is a type of stereotype.  If one was that way, then they all are.  Of course, that's like saying that " if one white male looked like George Clooney, then all white males look like George Clooney".

March 22, 2021 3:55 PM MDT

All the folks on the beach at Miami Beach are stupid dumbs in my opinion. Throngs and mobs of butt to butts maskless closed down the beach and now there is a curfew. You know the surges and spikes will go sky high once these dingbats go back home and take the COVID 19 with them. Bet on it. Also all the GOP who mock and ridicule and lie are stupid dumbs. Stupid dumb as they cum. We're surrounded by stupid dumbs but hopefully they will die off at their owns due to the degree and depth of their stupidity. How long that will take I don't know .They will be guilty of murder as well for those whom they infect will not all survive. And so it goes! Thank you for your reply. Stupid is as stupid does. Stupid is as stupid says. Stupid is as stupid things. Period! ":)_
      March 23, 2021 2:58 AM MDT

Well I recall a time when being labelled a "racist" did not simply mean that mean that you just don't agree with someone else's point of view. I remember a time when racism was a serious thing.  Race exists, and to deny that it does will not help anyone. 
      March 22, 2021 8:11 PM MDT