Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Guns and Bibles. Religious gun people adore both. If they had to choose between the two think they'd keep their guns or their Bibles?

Guns and Bibles. Religious gun people adore both. If they had to choose between the two think they'd keep their guns or their Bibles?

Posted - March 23, 2021

Responses

Maybe they could keep both their guns and Bibles provided it is a Shooter's Bible.
      March 23, 2021 10:44 AM MDT

Oh? Is there such a thing? I expect there are millions of so-called ALLEGED religious gun folk. But the question stands as is m'dear. They MUST CHOOSE. Which one rocks their world and makes them feel ALIVE and INVINCIBLE? GUN or BIBLE? Thank you for your reply. :)
      March 23, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

Published for more than 80 years the Shooter's Bible is the most comprehensive and sought after reference guide for new firearms and their specifications as well as for thousands of guns that have been in production and are currently on the market.

-Google Books
      March 23, 2021 12:35 PM MDT

What a curious title that is to me Kg. Why not the WEAPONS Bible which would reflect the weapon not the user? I guess it makes sense to them though. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      March 28, 2021 7:44 AM MDT