Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What do you think and feel about this headline? "Biden invites Russia and China to first global climate talks." Good/bad/a draw?

What do you think and feel about this headline? "Biden invites Russia and China to first global climate talks." Good/bad/a draw?

Posted - March 27, 2021

Responses

I think it is good because climate change is a globe problem so all the industrialized countries should be there. I hope Biden invites Gretta there too. Cheers and happy  weekend!
      March 27, 2021 9:47 AM MDT

THAT  m'dear is a BRILLIANT suggestion! I hope Biden has brilliance on his staff. Fingers crossed! Would that not be an amazing coup d'etat? To  pull that off? The USA, China, Russia and Gretta sitting around a table kicking things around EQUALLY? No talking down to her because she is a teenage girL? Much respect accorded her? From your lips to the ears of the universe may it be so. Where do you come up with this stuff? Seriously? From the Ether? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      March 27, 2021 11:07 AM MDT

I think Gretta would be glad to be there and maybe  Biden  would be more likely to listen to her then Trump. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 27, 2021 11:27 AM MDT

Definitely my friend. I hope I hope I hope it happens! I don't know what the odds are of that but I SURE HOPE they are very great! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      March 27, 2021 11:39 AM MDT