Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Isn't FB where wackadoodlenoodle crackpots gather together to spread lies and nutjob conspiracy theories? How do you UPSIDE that?

Isn't FB where wackadoodlenoodle crackpots gather together to spread lies and nutjob conspiracy theories? How do you UPSIDE that?

As an observer not a participant all I see is downside. Same with tweeting on Twitter. Where the nubjob wackadooles gather each day. One less when FOOTOO was banned. Thank the good LORD for that! :).

Posted - April 1, 2021

Responses

Facebook has many aspects to it aside from posting articles about current events.  I have an account but I only use it to keep in touch with family and friends and I usually just go past most of the political and other news posts they share.  
      April 1, 2021 9:48 PM MDT

I've never ventured forth though early on a relative invited us to join. I avoid anything where "throngs" of homo saps gather. To me FB is a den of vipers, all poisonous and out for the kill. I think we'd be much better off without it but then that is spoken by someone completely ignorant of its "charm". Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 2, 2021 2:41 AM MDT

It really is what you make of it.  Yes, there are vipers on there, as on any site like it, but the good part is that I get to keep up with people I don't or can't see often.  I take the other stuff with a grain of salt and you can block if you don't like that person.
      April 2, 2021 10:10 AM MDT

I'm sure that's true. I think I'm just lazy. I don't want to have to do anything to protect myself from the bad guys so I just avoid where they hang out. It's easier. Thank you for your reply ! :)
      April 2, 2021 11:09 AM MDT