Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Symbiotic relationships exists on many levels. Taker/giver. Hurter/sufferer. Vicious/docile. Worst place for symbiosis to take place?

Symbiotic relationships exists on many levels. Taker/giver. Hurter/sufferer. Vicious/docile. Worst place for symbiosis to take place?

POLITICS of course.

That's where the SADISTS legislate harm to the millions of willing masochists. That affects everyone including those who not remotely masochistic.

Fair? Of course not! Who told you that life was fair?

HOST/PARASITE

Sometimes they take turns. Being fed off of and feeding off of.

Posted - April 4, 2021

Responses

I know....now when I hear people complaining about gas prices, I tell them you voted for it.   And tell them to look forward to the same thing happening to you income tax soon as well.  And look out for the tax per mile driven that is being pushed right now.
      April 4, 2021 5:31 AM MDT

Stop pushing misleading information.  Biden's income tax increase will not affect anyone making less than $400,000.  

Personally, I would rather pay $3.00 a gallon for gas and have Biden in office than $2.25 with Trump.
      April 4, 2021 12:54 PM MDT

Just wait...he has already started walking that back.  

Personally I have better things to spend my money on...
      April 4, 2021 2:43 PM MDT

Having a decent person in the Oval Office is more important to me than the price of gasoline.  Apparently, you don't have any problem with the 1% getting more out of any stimulus packages than the little guy who may have lost his job, his home, his life as a result of the effects of Covid and because of the crappy job Trump did as president.
      April 4, 2021 2:47 PM MDT

Lol. Just as the left has no problem giving money to bail out poorly managed cities and states...along with the rest of the non-covid pork.  
    As I have said...I am done griping about spending as neither side cares. It is just a talking point for the minority party to pretend they would not do

Trump is not to blame for Covid. China is...their lab or wet market combined with their and the WHO's lies.

I know who gave me more money and a tax break. (According to you ...you got neither)
    I also know who improved the ecomony.  This post was edited by my2cents at April 4, 2021 4:17 PM MDT
      April 4, 2021 4:11 PM MDT

Excuse me, but it's most of the Blue States that are bailing out most of the Red State.  Give us the same ratio of dollars that the Red States get and we'll be rolling in dough.  Unfortunately, if the feds did that, most of your welfare states would have to declare bankruptcy.  Don't talk to me about pork - the GOP has done plenty of that and Trump increased the national debt far beyond what Obama and most any of the prior Dem presidents did.  

Trump is not to blame for the virus, he is to blame for the slipshod way he handled it and would have continued to handle it if he had four more years.  Oh, but wait - if enough Dems died from Covid, the GOP would have a better chance at being elected.  The GOP knows that they can't win in an even fight which is why they do everything they can to suppress votes, gerrymander, redistrict, etc.

As for who got more money out of Trump - for you it's, "I got mine, who cares about everyone else." This post was edited by SpunkySenior at April 5, 2021 2:37 AM MDT
      April 4, 2021 4:59 PM MDT

Or "I got mine screw you". :(
      April 5, 2021 2:37 AM MDT

:)
      April 5, 2021 2:36 AM MDT

:)
      April 5, 2021 2:36 AM MDT