Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » BAD BLOOD between the FOOTOO GOP and CORPORATE AMERICA. Temporary separation or a knock-down drag out DIVORCE?

BAD BLOOD between the FOOTOO GOP and CORPORATE AMERICA. Temporary separation or a knock-down drag out DIVORCE?

Moscow  Mitch tells corporate america to STAY OUT OF POLITICS!

Look whose talking. Should they stay out of contribution to the FOOTOO GOP tootoo?

Posted - April 6, 2021

Responses

Well  I know there is one company that is wishing they stayed out of pollitics. The My Pillow guy just admitted that his company lost 65 million dollars because of his close ties to Trump and helping to spread the big lie about voter fraud and mis information about the coronviris. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 6, 2021 11:47 AM MDT
      April 6, 2021 8:29 AM MDT

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY Nanoose! That jacka** hack lost that much money BECAUSE OF FOOTOO? Deservedly so. Hope it is over $100 million or a trillion. What a stupid dumb he is. He shudda just shut up and sold his dam* pillow and stayed out of politics. But NO. See what happens to everyone who sucks up to the FOOTOO? I LOVE IT! Thank you for the info m'dear! May ever single FOOTOO lover suffer the same deserved just desserts. FAILURE. How sweet it is! :)
      April 6, 2021 11:52 AM MDT