Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did you know the color of your skin determines what you eat, drink, drive, wear, listen to, watch, participate in?

Did you know the color of your skin determines what you eat, drink, drive, wear, listen to, watch, participate in?

I honestly and truly did not know that.

Everything you do say think feel  are is absolutely determined by skin color.

Yep.

Everything all the time 24/7 before now and later.

I wonder if there is a BIBLE for people of color and one for stricktly very bright whites too? Color coded.

Who knew?

Posted - April 8, 2021

Responses

I believe it is more environmental than race. 

Your environment plays a role in what you like...because you are exposed to things from a young age.  Most people still love the foods they grew up with even if they also now like other types of food.

And of course that changes as you get older especially with things like music. But I believe it still your environment....what your friends are listening to. (Most teens and their parents do not like the same music) 

No there is no Bible for different colored people. There are different languages. 
      April 8, 2021 8:10 AM MDT

That sounds racist and is offensive to me.
      April 8, 2021 11:53 AM MDT

Moi aussi mon ami! Moi aussi! :)
      April 9, 2021 3:51 AM MDT

Ich spreche kein französisch
      April 9, 2021 12:26 PM MDT

YOU DO? Is that Germanic for FRENCH or is franzosisch its own language? Arcane obscure unspeakable like sanskrit or hieroglyphics? Thank you for your reply E. Your turn! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 11, 2021 3:31 AM MDT
      April 10, 2021 4:20 AM MDT