Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Mattress Pedophile wants to 'DATE' your child" billboard goes up in Florida. "DATE"? Know what Mattress Pedophile thinks a "date" is?

"Mattress Pedophile wants to 'DATE' your child" billboard goes up in Florida. "DATE"? Know what Mattress Pedophile thinks a "date" is?

JRight you are ducks. Exactly right.

A dirty old man in the body of a young 'un. He musta sold his soul to the devil to pull that one off. he is probally  as grotesque and disgusting as all the queerly PECULIAR dirty old men who rape the young are. STAR WARS BAR SCENE. Know what I mean?.

Posted - April 9, 2021

Responses

He just released   a tweet of denial were he refers to him self as a third party. Matt Gaetz did not date underage girls. Matt Gaetz did not visit dating sites. Matt Gaetz did not pay for sex. Matt Gaetz  did not show  nude photos to co workers. If truth be told Mato Gaetz  did a horrible job at covering up his sleazy activity  - there are apps and Internet cookies that show he did  the things he said he didn't do. I am wondering what Matt Gaetz wife thinks about it and why his co workers arn't standing up and saying - Matt Gaetz is a sleeze  ball and he should resign. A few months ago Matt Gaetz asked Trump for a blanket pardon so I think that  shows he was worried about the sleezy and illegal things he done and was planning to keep doing. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      April 9, 2021 10:42 AM MDT

Mattress Pedophile is MARRIED? SAY WHAT? He is just another one of the FOOTOO stupid dumb who had been caught found out humiliated and will be charged tried and hopefully convicted of crimes. His "wingman" is making a deal with the feds so you know that means he will spill his guts. Poor Mattress Pedophile. Twice as stupid dumb as he looks. Thank you for you rereply Nanoose. I read about that blanket pardon request in advance of being charged with anything. What better confession could you get that that? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      April 10, 2021 4:29 AM MDT