Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "DUMB SON OF A BI**H" sez FOOTOO about Moscow Mitch. BLACK POT calls out BLACK KETTLE. Dull boring predictable mediocrity evenly. NEXT?

"DUMB SON OF A BI**H" sez FOOTOO about Moscow Mitch. BLACK POT calls out BLACK KETTLE. Dull boring predictable mediocrity evenly. NEXT?

Allegedly FOOTOO is having a $100,000 dinner at Mar a Lago to plot out his strategy to insurrect and make Republicans viable again. Too late. He has already destroyed them.

But in the meantime he gets them to come to a rally for him and PAY HIM. How stupid dumb are they to fall for it? Sheesh. Like is attracted to like. Stupid dumb worshipfully adores stupid dumb. And so it goes in FOOTOOLand forever more. Quoth the Raven.

Posted - April 11, 2021

Responses

What gets me is we all found out how Trump scammed 2020 donations but people still give him money. Bright note is Trump is so greedy and stupid he will probably try to claim it was a $800.000 diner on his next taxes. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 11, 2021 12:09 PM MDT

That's precisely what gets me too m'dear. No matter how much or often he beats them cheats them treats them like CRAP they beg for more! Go figger! They just love being beaten up chewed up crushed humiliated scammed conned and stomped on! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! This post was edited by RosieG at April 12, 2021 1:17 AM MDT
      April 12, 2021 1:16 AM MDT