Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I know we're all diffrunt. But I wish we could all be on the SAME PAGE about one thing. Know what that one thing is?

I know we're all diffrunt. But I wish we could all be on the SAME PAGE about one thing. Know what that one thing is?

That we would all work to HELP not HARM one another. A simple thing really. An easy thing compared to other things.

Imagine a world where everyone was on the same page about that? HELP one another.

I wonder. Another impossible dream or actually achievable?

Posted - April 14, 2021

Responses

You mean like - "Always do for other people everything you want them to do for you",  or "Love your neighbor as you love yourself"? 

(Hmmm... now I wonder who said that?)
      April 14, 2021 4:57 PM MDT

Exactly! You nailed it once again. That's precisely what I mean m'dear. Maybe it's too simple a thing to achieve? Because if it were easy we'd be there already wouldn't we? Do unto others as ye would have others do unto you. What could be more fair than that? I know. I know. I know. Who said life is fair. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Frankly I think it's a lot easier being kind than being cruel. Do you too? I know. "why not ask?" Okay. You talked me into it! :)
      April 15, 2021 1:50 AM MDT