Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When we die do all our memories extinctify and disappear or do they join all the memories that are being stored in the UNIVERSAL MIND?

When we die do all our memories extinctify and disappear or do they join all the memories that are being stored in the UNIVERSAL MIND?

Posted - April 14, 2021

Responses

I don't believe there is a Universal Mind, that stores our memories.

But if there is ... what about the memories corrupted by senility or other mental health conditions?
    Would they corrupt the Universal Mind - like a computer virus?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
      April 14, 2021 1:56 PM MDT

We've discussed things tangential to this Walt. We both have open minds ready for anything and everything. I think it is a TANTALZING thing to contemplate. I KNOW you have read about the geniuses among us and that it is thought by some that they have plugged in to that Universal Mind. I have read that anyone can do it. Not just geniuses. But I think there is method to it and I have no idea what that is. I mean we could be holograms programmed to think we are human. Some quantum physicists say there is no reality apart from what we think it is. To be or not to be isn't the question as I see it. To believe or not to believe is. My beliefs are open-ended. No closed doors. Certainly none that are locked. I am not CERTAIN about anything. Are you? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      April 15, 2021 2:19 AM MDT