Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Anyone else notice the parallel to a movie we are currently living through? Sound familiar?

Anyone else notice the parallel to a movie we are currently living through? Sound familiar?

WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S

While trying to cover up the death of their boss two saps discover he was planning theirs to cover up his embezzlement.

It jumps right out at me who is whom in the current universe relative to the movie screen. Doth it to you too?

Here's a hint

FOOTOO IS BERNIE
The two saps are the FOOTOO adoring worshipper true believers who try to make us believe FOOTOO ain't dead
The embezzlement is the theft and near destruction of the country

FOOTOO tried to annihilate everyone and everything and is still from his "grave" attacking insulting lying trying

Now when was WEEKEND AT BERNIE's WRITTEN AND PERFORMED ON SCREEN

Posted - April 16, 2021

Responses

Oh, don't say that!  That movie had sequel -"Weekend at Bernies 2"... and it was 10x worse than the original.  I for one do not want to live thru a sequel of the current era.
      April 16, 2021 10:50 AM MDT

I didn't see that one either Shuhak. But we know that FOOTOO is politically deader than a doornail but his adoring worshippers keep pretending HE LIVES! What kind of sequel would a second term FOOTOO DO? Just for arguments sake? Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 17, 2021 6:09 AM MDT

It would destroy the country.
      April 17, 2021 9:55 PM MDT

The Majorie Taylor Green segment (white supremacist fascist QANON crackpot traitor) is growing. Folks she her/she/it may one day have complete control of the country. With red state bugnors restricting voting to their supporters and hundreds of voting rights (wrongs actually) bills already having passed and are operational it doesn't look so good for the good guys. I hope I'm very wrong! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      April 18, 2021 2:35 AM MDT