Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The sheer number of treasonous traitorous corrupt criminal things which FOOTOO CAUSED we don't yet know. Can we ever learn EVERYTHING?

The sheer number of treasonous traitorous corrupt criminal things which FOOTOO CAUSED we don't yet know. Can we ever learn EVERYTHING?

The sheer numbers of homo saps FOOTOO conned into servicing his fanatic desire to gain power is unbelievable. Every rock we turn over we find more of him involved as his toadies wriggle out to do his bidding. All the scum and stench and bilge and upchuck he caused is still unknown. Many investigations on many levels are ongoing with more to come.

So many hapless saps he took unto him and shaped them to his desire who serviced him in the most awful ways and still do. What kind of man has that kind of power that is of this earth? OF THIS EARTH? I think not.

A nether world product of infinite evil? Unspeakably cruel perverted depraved? How much truth can we handle?

I don't know. We shall find out.

If you can't handle it get out of the kitchen now.

Posted - April 17, 2021

Responses

Time tells all  so I do think that we will find out all the treasonous and corrupt things that Mr. Mar - A -  Lardo has done.  Cheers and happy  weekend! 
      April 17, 2021 9:06 AM MDT

From your lips to the universe m'dear MAY IT BE SO in my lifetime. Now remember I'm 83 so what needs to happen needs to happen NOW not in ten years though between thee and me I intend to still be here but I'm impatient. SIGH. How about you Nanoose? Are you a "patient" person or like me no patience at all? Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 17, 2021 9:54 AM MDT