Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "GOD MADE ME. GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES"! Said by a TEN-YEAR-OLD transgender child.who is reviled by some. YOU included?

"GOD MADE ME. GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES"! Said by a TEN-YEAR-OLD transgender child.who is reviled by some. YOU included?

Posted - April 18, 2021

Responses

I am not reviled by transgenders.  I have the utmost sympathy for anyone who is born one gender but thinks and feels like the other.  
      April 18, 2021 1:46 PM MDT

Ditto. Me too. Again. I love being a dame. I wouldn't be a guy if you paid me a bazillion dollars. They have to be everything to everyone all the time. Not my cuppa tea. I can't imagine feeling emotions of a dame and have the parts of a guy or the reverse. How agonizing would that be? Which leads me to a question I shall ask about that! :)
      April 19, 2021 2:37 AM MDT

It's true, God doesn't make mistakes.  However, people do.  They think that they can use "god" in order to justify their sins.  Yet they only are deceiving themselves as God is not mocked.  They will reap what they sow, and they will not like the crop.
      April 18, 2021 9:49 PM MDT

So you would revile a 10 year old child then? This child knew he was a she at age 3! That is when she began "transitioning". What sin did that child commit and when? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Monday to thee and thine! I will NEVER get it.
      April 19, 2021 1:58 AM MDT

The only way a child could think they were "transitioning" into something else, is if an adult told them so (planted the idea in their mind).  God said he created them "male and female".  To say that God did otherwise is calling Him a liar.  
      April 19, 2021 3:16 PM MDT

You underestimate the intellect of children m'dear. At three if you are given trucks to play with and you want to play with dolls you KNOW. If you like to watch your mom apply makeup and wear pretty dresses and see yourself in them you KNOW. I don't know whom you were at the age of three but did you play with dolls and want to wear dresses? Children are far more astute than we give them credit for. Age is not an indicator of awareness or intellect or character. In my opinion. Of course you are entitled to yours. I can imagine myself trapped inside a male body and be miserable. Can you imagine yourself trapped inside a woman's body and be miserable? I don't think you can Shuhak because if you could you would be more understanding. Just an opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      April 20, 2021 2:33 AM MDT

Why would anybody revile someone they don't even know? This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at April 19, 2021 1:49 AM MDT
      April 18, 2021 10:23 PM MDT

Seriously Stu? Ask someone who is part of the holier than thou why they despise members of the LGBTQ community, none of whom do they probably know. Churches attack them. The Republican party attacks them. The why? I can't answer that. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine.

Republicans revile Democrats. They don't know most of them. White supremacists revile people of color. They don't know most of them. I could go on but what is the point? The big WHY. I shall ask.
      April 19, 2021 1:53 AM MDT