Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Corporations have always been "in bed with" Republicans. What happened? Can Republicans no longer "satisfy" them if ya get my "drift"?

Corporations have always been "in bed with" Republicans. What happened? Can Republicans no longer "satisfy" them if ya get my "drift"?

Impotent? FOOTOO too?

Posted - April 18, 2021

Responses

Corporations get in bed with both sides.  Power changes hands regularly here.  They have to butter both sides.

Check the donations.
      April 18, 2021 8:30 AM MDT

Yep  corporations have always been in bed with Republicans  but  Mr. Mar - A - Lardo was the first  sitting US president to do a  comercaial for mexican beans in the Oval Office. Cheers!
      April 18, 2021 9:37 AM MDT

Geez m'dear once again I missed that. What happened please and thank you! Of course Mar a Lardo is full of beans and bullsh** too isn't he?  As are all his adoring fawning worshippers. Fulla beans! Can't you smell them? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 18, 2021 9:39 AM MDT
      April 18, 2021 9:39 AM MDT

Mr. Mar - A -  Lardo sat  behind his desk in the Oval office with a cheesy smile and 2 thumbs up. In front of him was a row of Mexican bean products that were made by a company that the owner  was a Trump supporter and contributor to the re election fund. 10 or 20 years ago Trump made  a KFC comercal  he had the exact same cheesy smile and the same 2 thumbs up pose.  If you were to compare  the beans photo and the KFC photo it is easy to see that Trump has limited acting skills and he is so tacky and greedy that he will do a comercial  in his Oval office. Cheers! 
      April 18, 2021 10:17 AM MDT