Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Mass shootings and gun violence is a public health issue" per Dr. Fauci. Know what I don't grasp get comprehend?

"Mass shootings and gun violence is a public health issue" per Dr. Fauci. Know what I don't grasp get comprehend?

The anti-aborts who shout loud and proud that ALL LIFE IS SPECIAL AND BEGINS AT CONCEPTION

They are the very same ones who own guns and fear being without them because guns can "protect" them. Got a loaded gun kill someone. The more ya gots the more you can kill..or murder as the case may be.

Some gun folks are LEGALLY allowed to murder others.

They point to the Constitution as their golden ticket to fantasyland. Try to put any restriction on their right to gun owns and own guns and you will have HE** to pay.

They are always and ever so self-righteous!

PROTECT ALL LIFE IN THE WOMB INCLUDING DUE TO INCEST OR RAPE. It is not the baby's fault. RIGHT?

But GOD help you if you get in the way of them using their guns at any moment in any way for any reason.

This makes sense because? C'mon y'all anti abort gun owners! LIFE IS PRECIOUS? WHY DON'T YOU LIVE IT THEN INSTEAD OF JUST TALK IT? TALK IS CHEAP.

Meanwhile the ANTI ABORTS keep buying more guns. What could it hurt?

Posted - April 19, 2021

Responses

Pro life. 

Pro-life the defense of all life....born and unborn.
      April 19, 2021 6:04 AM MDT