Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FOOTOO sez Biden's plan to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan is a "wonderful and positive thing to do". What's the catch?

FOOTOO sez Biden's plan to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan is a "wonderful and positive thing to do". What's the catch?

Further FOOTOO sez Joe should do it sooner.
Further than that Joe should not do it on September 11. That is a solemn date for reflection and remembrance

Now lindsay grahamcracker and other FOOTOO GOP disagree with the he.

Who is gonna stay solid on this one?  Will FOOTOO cave or will the cracker backtrack once again and say he misspoke and believes it would be a "wonderful and positive thing to do". Stay tuned. What could it hurt?

Posted - April 19, 2021

Responses

It was Trump's plan originally. 
    See how the swamp reacted to the same idea based on whom was President at the time. 

April 19, 2021 8:11 AM MDT

The part about Mr. Mar - A - Lardo saying Biden should not withdraw the troops on Sept 11th because it is a  solemn date for reflection and remembrance gets me because in the days after 9 -11 trump created 2  lies and a heartless statement. He said that he went down and helped the first responders look for survivors - he also said that as the tower fell he heard Muslims on the other side of the river cheering and days after the tower fell he said that now his tower was the tallest. So so much for Mr. Mar -A - Lardo  being solemn. Cheers!
      April 19, 2021 8:46 AM MDT

He also said he lost hundreds of friends. He never attended any funerals. He lies from head to toe...all 400 lbs of him. Mar a Largo is a fathead fata** fatuous fake. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. I just thought of a question based on this discussion! I know! What a surprise! :)
      April 20, 2021 3:09 AM MDT

..there was an interview 2 days later (9-13-2001) where he tells the interviewer he has 100 workers there and more coming to help.

April 20, 2021 5:39 AM MDT