Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The entire United States is gearing up for potential violence. This may be the week Derek Chauvin is declared innocent and WALKS. ODDS?

The entire United States is gearing up for potential violence. This may be the week Derek Chauvin is declared innocent and WALKS. ODDS?

Posted - April 19, 2021

Responses

Innocent? Not guilty if anything. A very big difference between the two terms. Personally, he's guilty A/F!!!
      April 19, 2021 12:06 PM MDT

I think it's a slamdunk GUILTY on all three charges with millions of witnesses. But it just takes one racist to hang the jury. So we'll see if THIS TIME JUSTICE prevails. If not watch out. There is only so much humane human beings can take. I'm not talking just the family and friends and neighbors and acquaintances of the victim who was MURDERED. I'm talking EVERYONE with a kind heart and a desire for fair play. I think that's a lot of people Zack. I just don't know how many of them are on that jury. As for"innocent" one expert says that the use of force WAS JUSTIFIED. Others said Chauvin was not the cause of death but other underlying circumstances. If he did not CAUSE the death and was JUSTIFIED in the use of force what else is he but INNOCENT of the charges? We'll see eventually. It will be a shock and a surprise if JUSTICE prevails in my opinion. Racists are everywhere Zack. I don't have to tell you that. Fingers crossed. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      April 20, 2021 2:29 AM MDT

I got a feeling he will be charged with murder. Cheers!
      April 19, 2021 5:48 PM MDT

From your lips my friend to the ears and soul of the Universe. If there ever were a slamdunk GUILTY this should would be it! We'll see. It will just take one racist to hang the jury. There are so many. What are the odds THIS jury will be racist-free? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! Fingers crossed. :)
      April 20, 2021 2:21 AM MDT

I was thinking it would be worth comparing  the prep taking for the Capital  riot and the Chauvin trial. Days before the riot the FBI determined that it was clear that the Capital would likley be attact and the info was relayed to the Capital police and the GOP.  But yet the Capital police refused  to have extra security in place and Trump never addressed the Nation  to tell them that an attack  on the Capital would not be tolerated. Then on the day of the riot some of the Capital police opened up gates to let the rioters in and one of the storage rooms for riot gear was locked and it took Trump 4 hours to ask for calm. And I think what it all boils down to is Trump wanted the Capital to be attacked because he figured it would be a last chance to hold on to power even if it meant that people would be hurt and killed.  With the Chauvin  trial police and the National Guard are ready to take action if there is a riot and Biden is standing by to address by to address the Nation and ask for calm  because unlike Trump he cares about everybody and dosen't want to see Americans get hurt.  Cheers!
      April 20, 2021 10:44 AM MDT