Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What punishment should the THREE BLIND MICE* get once the vile rat who murdered a man is sentenced?

What punishment should the THREE BLIND MICE* get once the vile rat who murdered a man is sentenced?

*The three ossifers who just stood there and watched with the vile rat MURDERED in man in front them. Took him a bit over NINE MINUTES. Did any of the three try to STOP HIM FROM COMMITTING MURDER or try to intervene? Nope. Deaf dumb and blind. Three blind mice. See how they run.

Posted - April 21, 2021

Responses

I don't know how it works in Minnesota, but here in NY, I believe if you are involved in a murder, even peripherally, you are culpable.  Therefore, the three officers who stood by and did nothing to stop Chauvin would be guilty - perhaps of a lesser charge.  I understand that they were junior to Chauvin, but there was a moral obligation on their part to get him off Floyd's neck long before almost 9 minutes.  
      April 21, 2021 6:56 AM MDT

Precisely. So they were cohorts co-conspirators if you will. Life in prison for them too. At least if I were doing the sentencing that's what I'd do. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 21, 2021 11:21 AM MDT
      April 21, 2021 6:58 AM MDT

Well, I doubt it will be life in prison since the maximum Chauvin will get is 40 years.  Apparently, Minnesota sentences on the most serious charge.
      April 21, 2021 8:18 AM MDT

Each count carries with it years. So you mean all three counts MAXIMUM is 40 years? That's way disappointing. They stood by and watched and did nothing. Equally guilty to me. Thank you for your reply L.
      April 21, 2021 8:27 AM MDT

I thought it was disappointing, too.  In fact, the maximum is 40 years, but the recommended sentence is 10-15.  That's even worse, but because there was a child witness and she testified, the judge could impose more than the recommended sentence.  In any event, I hope he has to serve his time in general population or in solitary.
      April 21, 2021 9:02 AM MDT

Well the judge did tell the murderer that he could file an appeal because of what Maxine Waters said. "We should be confrontational". Geez Louise I am confrontational every day and I do not have a VIOLENT bone in my body. I think the FOOTOO white supremacst legal folks will appeal and appeal and take it to the Supremes where they will get smacked down knocked down crushed again. When? I don't know. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 21, 2021 10:59 AM MDT

I really wish Maxine Waters would keep her mouth shut.  

Just found this on Yahoo:

"Tou Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane, all of whom were fired and arrested days after Floyd died last May, face charges at a trial on Aug. 23 that they aided and abetted second-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter of Floyd.

Aiding and abetting murder is punishable by up to 40 years in prison, although sentencing guidelines can reduce the maximum to 15 years."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/factbox-chauvin-minnesota-set-prosecute-213505825.html

April 21, 2021 11:11 AM MDT

I'm with Maxine just as I've always been with Kamala. You disagree and that's alright with me. What she said was that if the verdict went south we should CONFRONT it and not just move on. That's my take on it. Now both Maxine and Kamala are California pols so I KNOW them and I LIKE THEM and I SUPPORT THEM. Without exception. The alligator tears that the FOOTOO folks shed is bullsh**! All of the crap that FOOTOO spread for 4 years and is still spreading which led to an insurrection attempt and death is what? Chopped liver? Maxine says don't take it lying down. SPEAK UP. And for that she gets vilified? Double standard or something darker? Whatever. So we disagree. No worries. We have we do and we will. No problemo. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 21, 2021 11:46 AM MDT
      April 21, 2021 11:15 AM MDT

We can agree to disagree. :)
      April 21, 2021 11:47 AM MDT

Certainment mon ami! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 22, 2021 2:15 AM MDT