Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » True or Faux? While the Chauvin verdict was being read ANOTHER BLACK PERSON SHOT DEAD BY A COP. See how pointless it is?

True or Faux? While the Chauvin verdict was being read ANOTHER BLACK PERSON SHOT DEAD BY A COP. See how pointless it is?

These cops are like maggots. The ones who shoot blacks dead. Maggots. How do you incinerate annihilate exterminate maggots?

Posted - April 21, 2021

Responses

Probably true and I bet after the verdict there were rasist  cops that figured they will get even and  they will come down hard on blacks. Cheers!
      April 21, 2021 8:49 AM MDT

It is a desperate situation Nanoose. This country is so racist I want to throw up every day. RACISM and BIGOTRY used to be mocked ridiculed and the perpetrators thereof smacked slammed pulverized. Then FOOTOO came aboard and everything changed. GOD HELP US. I am so disgusted by all of this. Bet you could tell, right? Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 21, 2021 11:20 AM MDT

Should the officer have allowed the person to stab the other?  
      April 21, 2021 9:01 AM MDT

I understand that the police are trained to shoot to kill, but it would seem that in a case such as this, they could have shot her in some non-lethal manner.

EDIT:  After I posted this, the video from the officer's body cam was released.  I have to admit that it isn't the clearest picture, but from what I could see, there were at least three other police officers there.  How is it possible that three men couldn't disarm a 16-year old girl and why did the officer who shot her think that was the only way to stop her?  Shooting her should have been a last resort.   This post was edited by SpunkySenior at April 21, 2021 2:26 PM MDT
      April 21, 2021 1:00 PM MDT

They just arrived on the scene....a call about someone trying to stab someone.  As he is walking up the girl lungs at the other girl to stab her. 

This was an adult sized 16yr old girl.   Obviously, the 16yr old was not able to be disarmed by the adults already there.  

How would you feel if the officer just stood there and let the girl be stabbed? I am sure the (girl in the pink) victim's family are glad the officer saved her. 

The officer was there to protect the girl who was not stabbed.  I say good job Officer. 
      April 21, 2021 4:23 PM MDT