Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which children lead more productive happy lives? Those who have parents who think independently or those who don't?

Which children lead more productive happy lives? Those who have parents who think independently or those who don't?

Those with parents who stick within the lines of the box they live in and do/say what they are told to do/say by those who think for them?

Thinking is hard work. So is evaluating researching investigating comparing in one's search for THE TRUTH.

Those whose thinking is done for them are absolved of any requirements. Just do as you are told. Say what you have been scripted to say and all will go very well.

Who is happier in the longer run? Depends on your definition of happy right? What is it?

Posted - April 23, 2021

Responses

The ones with parents who love, support, help, teach, listen to, and spend time with their children. 
      April 23, 2021 6:40 AM MDT

Bingo! 
      April 23, 2021 11:47 AM MDT

Once again you DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED. I know why. You and your ilk aren't allowed to tbink independently  m2c. YOU DARE NOT. So you changed the premise of the question. Why bother replying when you did not answer the question?
      April 23, 2021 11:57 AM MDT

I told you what it needed to raise productive and happy children.

You can decide if what I stated is considered in or out of the box thinking. 
      April 23, 2021 12:31 PM MDT