Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Too bad there isn't a mandatory standard test all wannabe cops/military take to weed out the sociopaths and the racistss WHY ISN'T THERE?

Too bad there isn't a mandatory standard test all wannabe cops/military take to weed out the sociopaths and the racistss WHY ISN'T THERE?

Both had jobs that give them the legal authority to MURDER/KILL/MAIM/CRIPPLE.

How stupid dumb is it that we don't only allow the sane and responsible and human human being but welcome he nutjob crackpot sociopath racist.

Only in America?

Posted - April 23, 2021

Responses

Again. They are tested.
      April 23, 2021 6:35 AM MDT

I wasn't, but those were different times. And I did work with racists and whackos.
      April 23, 2021 8:29 AM MDT

I know when I looked at joining the NG about 25yrs ago....there were questions about race and mental history asked that would have not allowed me to join had I answered inappropriately.  I did not go much farther than that...I met my husband shortly afterwards and that was not the path I wanted to go down. 
    The recruiter told me there would be more tests etc to check my fitness (mental and physical) for the military. 
      April 23, 2021 8:47 AM MDT

For what?
      April 23, 2021 12:17 PM MDT

Even though some racists do have the habit of raving like a lunatic, racism is more of a social issue than a mental issue. In regards to testing, as my2cents said, they are tested. This link may help you to better understand that.

https://www.operationmilitarykids.org/military-disqualifications-for-mental-health/

Potential police cadets also receive psychological evaluations. Again, here is a link explaining that.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/cop-doc/201709/pre-employment-psychological-screening-cops

There are many other websites you can peruse if you so wish to do so but these two will give you a place to start.
      April 23, 2021 9:36 AM MDT

The tests are worth sh** since they do not weed out the racists amd sociopaths. Geez you don't even realize it do you?
      April 23, 2021 12:18 PM MDT

Being an ex-cop, and doing much research, I realize more than you know. Can these tests be better? Sure they could. They are working on that aspect of it as we speak. Will these test improvements totally eliminate what seems to be happening today? No! Nothing on this earth that is devised by man will ever be perfect because man isn't perfect. However, it looks to me like you don't realize this.

Even though you don't realize this perhaps you could come to realize it at some point. Then you could get more involved in the community to try to help to get its inadequacies resolved, including psychological testing inadequacies.

When communities get involved things can get changed. However, if all that these people can do is sit back and whine, moan, and complain, then they have no one to blame but themselves.

When communities finally grow sick and tired of the incompetence of the local leaders they get involved and things usually change. But if all that people do is sit back and whine, complain, attack, and vilify, nothing gets done. By the way, my comment was repetitive for a reason.
      April 24, 2021 12:34 PM MDT