Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever ask "WHY ME"? Or did you just deal with it as best you could and move on?. Some dwell in the land of victimhood 24/7. You?

Ever ask "WHY ME"? Or did you just deal with it as best you could and move on?. Some dwell in the land of victimhood 24/7. You?

Posted - April 26, 2021

Responses

IDK Rosie. It is really ludicrous to believe any man or women is free from that because life is unfair itself. I was thinking: And you're a free man?...hahahahahaha This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at April 26, 2021 6:17 AM MDT
      April 26, 2021 5:31 AM MDT

Honestly I cannot remember ever asking that question. Not when I was diagnosed with STAGE 3 cancer and given a 14% chance of surviving for 5 years. That was in December 2007 and I'm still here. Not when Jim and I got in a terrible car accident that should have killed is but miraculously didn't. Not when David passed on May 7, 2019 but who remembers the date of the death of the first born? Not ever that I can remember. Of course I may have well asked that question and just don't remember. One of the side effects of chemotherapy is memory loss so I can't swear to it. But it seems to me one is better asking "WHY NOT ME"?. Thank you for your reply CW and Happy Monday to you! :)
      April 26, 2021 6:21 AM MDT