Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You do know that THE BIG LIE is a huge success! THE BIG LIE is gaining strength and expanding its power. RIP GOP. TBL LIVES! Happy?

You do know that THE BIG LIE is a huge success! THE BIG LIE is gaining strength and expanding its power. RIP GOP. TBL LIVES! Happy?

Posted - April 26, 2021

Responses

I  think the big lie is dying out because more and more people are starting to see that Trump is just beating a  dead horse. I am also starting to think that some of the people who belive the big lie are starting to think that maybe it is a good thing that Biden stole the election because Biden is doing  great job at beating  the viris. I have started to think that they are working on a new big lie and this time it is shinny and white. Fox news started  pushing the new big lie a few days ago they  "suggested " that the reason the cop was found guilty was because the  jury  were or felt threatened  by Black Life's Matter members. So I think the end game to the new big lie is to create racial violence and riots. Cheers!
      April 26, 2021 6:25 PM MDT

OMG! SAY WHAT? OH MY GAWD! Well the infection keeps growing. The wackadoodlenoodle crew get bolder and louder and more adamant about TBL. It's just so dam* weird Nanoose. How many nutjob crackpots there are STILL INSISTING TBL TBL TBL is true. Now how in the he** can a LIE be true? Only in nutjob crackpot world. So you think we are heading for a RACE war then? One side has all the weapons and bullets. That same side has no morals or integrity or humanity. Monsters against human beings? Will the monsters win this one? How can they not? They fight DIRTY. Sigh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! SIGH.
      April 27, 2021 3:26 AM MDT

The big lie was about the election. That was debunked, m2c's protestations notwithstanding.
      April 26, 2021 6:29 PM MDT

It was not debunked...it was ignored. 
      April 26, 2021 7:35 PM MDT

Yabut look what's happening Stu. QANONS are being elected to congress! I never thought I'd live to see that day when hate groups white supremacists and nutjob crackpots would be running things. Did you? In the real world it has been debunked but in the altnernate reality world in which the FOOTOO and his adoring worshippers live it is alive and well. You know what's occurring in Maricopa County, Arizona right? A 4TH recount IN SECRET led by a crackpot company calling itself Ninja Turtle...oh wait no...CYBER NINJA. They guarantee they will find proof that the election was fraudulent. No journalists are allowed in the building to observe. This will be occurring in every red county. How do we STOP it? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. You cannot reach people who live in a different world and don't even know it. More's the pity. :( This post was edited by RosieG at April 27, 2021 7:26 AM MDT
      April 27, 2021 3:18 AM MDT

In secret? It being live streamed 24 hrs live....

https://azaudit.org/
      April 27, 2021 4:16 AM MDT

There are maybe 5-6 crackpots like Marjorie Taylor Greene. It's scary, but not enough for them to be running anything.
      April 27, 2021 7:28 AM MDT

Okay m'dear I am going to accept what you say EVEN THOUGH in my deep soul I think those few crackpots are just the tip of the iceburg. But I so WANT to support what you say I'll say okey dokey. While I cross my fingers and hope. I WANT you to be 100% right and me to be 100% WRONG. Thank you for your reply Stu. I don't know if you were trying to make me feel better but I do. SIGH Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      April 27, 2021 7:33 AM MDT