Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » D'ya know why I so highly value our "foreign country" pals? Because they are so much more appreciative/supportive than who/whom?

D'ya know why I so highly value our "foreign country" pals? Because they are so much more appreciative/supportive than who/whom?

THE BIG LIE political party. Ir puts down shoots down throws down is down on America! The anti us disgusts me bigly.

That foreign country Muggers WANT us to succeed is touching. That within the country BIG LIE partisans dont" Upchuck barf throw up.

I would trade our foreign country suppoters for THE BIG LIE traitors any day of the week. Sadly it's not an option.

Posted - April 28, 2021

Responses

According to the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center, America is rated the most patriotic nation in the world. However, it is imperative to distinguish what it means to be an American patriot. It is not blind allegiance to land, government, or nation. American patriotism is loyalty in the heart of the founding—grounded in the message of the Declaration:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed".

It is in the reverence for freedom and principle established in our Declaration that guides the zeal of an American patriot. Don't let the idea of American patriotism fade into meaningless rhetoric. An American patriot is not one who shoots fireworks on the fourth of July, waves an American flag, or wears a lapel pin. The truest patriotic expression is love, passion, and recognition of freedom. Let us understand, celebrate, revere, and protect it. This is what makes a patriot American.

Patriotism goes far beyond political party affiliation. And, it doesn't rely on any foreign country pals. Are you a patriot? If you were you would be much more appreciative and supportive of our country than you are.
      April 28, 2021 11:17 AM MDT

THE BIG LIE PARTY FASCIST WHITE SUPREMACIST INSURRECTIONISTS believe they are PATRIOTS. Do you agree? Thank you for your reply ru. it sounds so swell. Problem is for the amurrica we are suffering through now it just doesn't jell. Happy Thursday to you and yours.
      April 29, 2021 3:52 AM MDT