Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » RudyG is in big trouble. He got no out. He won't be pardoned. His lover boy is out of power toothless clawless and useless. Now what?

RudyG is in big trouble. He got no out. He won't be pardoned. His lover boy is out of power toothless clawless and useless. Now what?

Posted - April 29, 2021

Responses

Well, if he can't possibly throw someone else under the bus (and he will try), there's always the "epstein" way out.   Seems to be popular among that crowd.  They just can't take responsibility for their own actions.
      April 29, 2021 4:24 PM MDT

It will be way interesting to see. FOOTOO can't do anything for anyone any more. That's all he was ever good for. No one ever liked him. Now they no longer need to pretend. Think I'll run that up the flagpole and see who salutes! Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      April 30, 2021 1:40 AM MDT

He'll turn state evidence and sing like a canary. The Feds aren't after him, they're simply using him as leverage on His Royal Orangeness.
      April 29, 2021 4:36 PM MDT

I think so too. I'm pretty sure no one likes or liked FOOTOO. They liked what he could do for them and so they sucked up to him. Now that FOOTOO is useless and powerless there  is no need for any much sucking up or kissing a**. What FOOTOO does with that who knows? He can't revenge or vendetta anyone any longer. How sweet it is! Thank you for your reply R! :)
      April 30, 2021 1:39 AM MDT