Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The former GOP got hit with ENTROPY the moment it submitted to FOOTOO. Now it's THE BIG LIE party. It's dying. Hear the DEATH RATTLE?

The former GOP got hit with ENTROPY the moment it submitted to FOOTOO. Now it's THE BIG LIE party. It's dying. Hear the DEATH RATTLE?

ENTROPY
Definition number 4

"A doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration"

Posted - April 29, 2021

Responses

The death of the Republican party has been reported many times....yet here we are. We will weed out the RINOS.  And stake back the POTUS soon. 
      April 29, 2021 8:52 AM MDT

After watching Biden's speach last night I could hear the death rattal eco here in Canada.  There were a few Republicans claping at some of the things Biden said and I think more Republicans will be joining in on the claps soon. I also think people like Mitch and Ted Cruze showed Americans how bitter and closed minded they are. When Biden talked about how child hunger was down by 50% almost everybody stood up and claped while Mitch and  Cruze just sat there like rotten bumps on a log. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 29, 2021 11:28 AM MDT
      April 29, 2021 9:20 AM MDT

It's gonna get a lot interestinger as time goes on. Joe is just getting his feet wet and he is already shaking up the enemy so bigly they cannot agree on a strategy. Just wait m'dear. More "good" stuff will hit the fan. Stupid dumb never recovers from the disease. FOOTOO weeded out everyone BUT THE STUPID DUMBS. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      April 29, 2021 11:30 AM MDT