Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Them that does bad wrong gets their just desserts. RudyG is getting his. We all know he is a corrupt traitorous sleazeball. Don't we?

Them that does bad wrong gets their just desserts. RudyG is getting his. We all know he is a corrupt traitorous sleazeball. Don't we?

Is any really surprised shocked astonished at what is going down now? Seriously. Seriously.

Posted - April 29, 2021

Responses

Is anyone surprised Biden is using the FBI to get back at the man who exposed Hunter?  No, I am not.

Rudy will be fine.  This post was edited by my2cents at April 29, 2021 9:38 AM MDT
      April 29, 2021 8:50 AM MDT

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.  I swear, many times it was as if he was taunting them to investigate him.
      April 29, 2021 3:21 PM MDT

He's probably senile Shuhak. Allegedly he was head of the New York southern district legal team and a mayor and well ya gotta be smart right? But somewhere along the line he started going downhill. He hooked up with FOOTOO and the downhill turned into an avalanche. It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy! Thank you for your reply! He used to be somebody once upon a time. Didn't he? This post was edited by RosieG at April 30, 2021 9:26 AM MDT
      April 30, 2021 4:05 AM MDT

You picks yer horse and you places yer bet. Rudy backed the wrong horse.

They're not after Giuliani, he's small potatoes. They're hoping he'll prove to be as chickensh** as Cohen and sing. If he dishes as much dirt on His Royal Orangeness as he's got, Trump is up for the limit.
      April 30, 2021 5:02 AM MDT

I don't see anything for RudyG to gain from shutting up. He is old and senile and a joke. No one takes him seriuosly. I have heard that he USED TO BE somebody. What he is now I wouldn't wish on anyone. Maybe the FOOTOO adoring worshippers will "take RUDYG out". Maybe Footoo already has a contract out on him? Sounds dramatic but I wouldn't put it past him. A wink a nod a turn of the head and RUDYG is dead. Stay tuned. How will this play out? Thank you for your reply R and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      May 1, 2021 3:00 AM MDT