Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When we get back to "normal" will you be able to pick up where you left off and resume without any adjustment? Possible or im? How so?

When we get back to "normal" will you be able to pick up where you left off and resume without any adjustment? Possible or im? How so?

Posted - April 30, 2021

Responses

Already am back to normal. 
      April 30, 2021 7:07 AM MDT

I changed very few habits since the beginning. Other than wearing a mask, (I wear it to keep others from complaining.) everything is quite normal.
      April 30, 2021 8:25 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply E. Both Jim and I are fully protected but we still mask glove and social distance. There are millions out there who won't get the shots and there is still a lot "they" don't know about this virus and its bazillion mutant variants. But I think I'm safe enough to not wear the FACE SHIELD.  Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      April 30, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

I don' t think I will ever be able to get back to normal because this viris has shown me how stupid and heartless half the population in Canada and America can be. We could of been back to normal 8 months ago if everybody followed a few simple coronavirus rules but we didn't and  I missed out on spending Christmas with my Grandkids so I'm bitter now. To point out how stupid it is getting there is a private school in America that dosn't  want it's teachers to be around people who have been vaccinated because they claim that at least 3 of their teachers menstruation cycle have been messed up because the teachers were near people that had been vacinated. Pretty hard to get back to normal after hearing stuff like that. Cheers a day happy weekend!
      April 30, 2021 9:41 AM MDT

Oh no Nanoose! ET TU? You place Canadians alongside Americans for being stupid dumbs? Geez my last hopes have been dashed. And that info you shared about being near vaccinated people can mess up a woman's "monthly visitor"? AARRGGHH!. The nutjob crackpot wacakadoodlenoodles are getting stronger and weirder and stupid dumber! I say let's just rid of ourselves once and for all of the STUPID DUMBS. How do we go about it? Where do we start first? In the meantime condolences and please don't be bitter. OF ALL my Answermug pals YOU are always the most upbeat. Bitter and Nanoose does not compute. I just wonder if and when we get back to as close to "normal" as possible how different will it be? Any idea? Thank you for your reply and the additional bizarrely peculiarly queer info about Amurricans. SIGH. When does it get better?NEVER? This post was edited by RosieG at May 1, 2021 4:26 AM MDT
      May 1, 2021 4:25 AM MDT